Hiring Organization / Company: Maplemark Bank
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Senior Loan Specialist is responsible for all functions of loan origination, review and closings.
Accuracy, timeliness, organization, and priority of daily functions is required as well as maintaining professional contact with all internal and external clients. Loans will be documented and originated in accordance with bank’s loan policy, department procedures, and in compliance with regulatory guidelines. The ideal candidate will possess experience in documentation and closing of consumer real estate loans.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following –
- Prepare documents for internally documented loans. Ensure loan documentation complies with approved credit terms, bank policy and regulatory directives. Provide lending staff with itemized list of documentation needed to close.
- Confirm post-closing documentation is fully executed to ensure perfection of liens prior to disbursement of funds.
- Board loan information to core system, adding exception items and financial covenant requirements.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of preparation and mailing of early disclosures for consumer real estate loans. Review attorney prepared loan documents prior to closing for accuracy.
- Maintain proactive internal communication with lending staff, department manager, and team.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations, laws and all policies and procedures pertaining to them.
- Adhere to MapleMark Bank’s policies and support management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
- Represent MapleMark Bank with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Provide feedback to management regarding ideas on process improvements and efficiencies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in loan document origination and review, loan closing, and servicing processes
- Knowledge of loan core system(s), loan documentation system, products and other services as required; proficiency with LaserPro and FIS Horizon a plus
- Consumer loan knowledge (including mortgage lending) and experience ideal
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in confidential matters
Education and/or Experience
- College degree in Business, Finance or equivalent, or commensurate work-related experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of loan operations experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the Internet, Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to use basic office machines.
Bank Culture/Customer Service Skills
- Ability and judgment to interact and communicate appropriately with other employees, customers and supervisor. Ability to serve customers, both internal and external, (community/public) in a manner that will reflect superior customer relations and enhance the overall marketing effort of the Bank.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. The Bank shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet the Bank’s changing needs. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the Bank’s sole discretion.
Job Location Information:
Location: Dallas, Tx 75207
Share this job on:
Top 10 Work From Home Jobs
There are so many ways that you can make money from the comfort of your own home and not many enough people know about them. If you have been wanting to become your own boss, below you can find the top 10 work from home jobs which are well worth considering.
If you have a particular subject that you are passionate about, or you just want to write about your day-to-day life – blogging is a great way to build up some extra income and make connections at the same time. While it won’t see you become rich overnight, there are ways that you can monetize your blog in order to make money. This includes featuring ads on your page and advertising products. Look for more information on how to start up a successful blog online if you are serious about this job.
2. Virtual assistant
With more and more companies going online, becoming a virtual assistant might be a good option for you. While your exact role might be varied, some basic tasks that you will be doing as a virtual assistant include responding to emails, creating content and more. You can make all the way up to 75 bucks an hour by being a virtual assistant and you can find these kinds of jobs on our website.
Many translators actually work from home and if you know more than one language, this could be something that you should look into further. While some professional translators will need a bachelor’s degree, others will just need to fluently speak at least two languages.
4. Social media manager
To be successful nowadays, a small business will require social media marketing pages and so they have to be in a position to handle them. Some individuals do not have a clue how exactly to work social media marketing and so they are going to hire workers to manage each of their social media marketing posts/interactions. If you consider yourself a whizz with technology and linking with individuals, this may be the right part for you. There are numerous vacancies because of this task online plus the pay is known to be pretty created.
5. Medical transcriptionist
Explaining medical files and so on is just a extremely sought after job and therefore, it can have good paycheck. Nearly all medical transcriptionists now work online. All you have to be able to repeat this type of task is just a computer, a desk, a headset, good ear, and fast typing skills. You are able to go online with this form of work including on some of the sites that have been mentioned.
6. Web developer
Knowing developing a website and also you think your abilities are sufficient to get paid for, what’s to cease you against being a internet designer through the comfortable surroundings of your own home? There are lots of free courses on website building online so perchance you might even teach your self this ability. You will be earning just as much as 100 thousand a year if you are a web designer that is in popular. How are you able to market your skills and acquire consumers?
7. Travel agent
Travel agents nevertheless make good money and are also in need online, although not as much as they once were. For those who have a desire for travel, you understand how to arrange activities and so on, you can make use of the online world to harness your abilities and also make money. You can get a significant paycheck by being a travel agent but this is the types of job where it surely depends how good you are at it.
8. Freelance writer
If you enjoy writing and you are very good at it, freelance writing is something that you can make very good cash from. There are numerous those that have blogs/websites and are also seeking content creators to aid them. All the sites that have been websites have actually 1000s of vacancies for freelance article writers and you ought to use them to your advantage. It’s also well worth gathering a portfolio in order to send examples of your writing to customers who are thinking about working together with you.
9. Call-center representative
When you have a definite sound and are proficient at making customers delighted – you essentially have all of the skills needed to become a call center representative. Numerous organizations need employees who are able to answer the phone for them nevertheless they choose workers to do this remotely. Because of this job, you may usually desire a computer, a headset and on some occasions, certain software. As for just how much you make, this will depend exactly how many hours you put in but it can be well over minimum wage if you discover an excellent company.
10. Data Entry
In the event that you work fast on a computer, data entry can be an easy work that just about anyone can do. There are many companies out there, who need data input into spreadsheets, databases and so on. A lot of data entry clerks work at home and you will find vacancies on a few of the internet sites that have been already mentioned.
Given that you realize a tad bit more about work from home and also the sort of jobs you can do, exactly what are you waiting for? The online world has so many opportunities and also the advantage of taking care of your own personal routine is enormous. If you hate answering up to a employer, become your very own and experiment with these different choices until you discover what is right for you.